Claud Butler Torino SR2 CBR Aluminium Road Racing Bike cycle bicycle (329) — Lightweight quality bike, Just serviced!
Retailed For £599!
Priced to sell (sorry no offers)Fully serviced with FREE 16 point safety check!
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to look at my listing 😉
We have bought and sold many bicycles here on eBay which has given us a wealth of information and experience.
For example, used bicycles are often misdescribed as we have found out on a number of occasions, to our disappointment. We’ve viewed bikes with loose bearings, wheel nuts, crank sets, steering (headsets), non functional gears, worn chains and seriously worn or damaged suspension components which were not only dangerous to ride but dishonestly described by many sellers as “good or working condition!”
The bikes we sell are all serviced and maintained to the highest of standards with safety checks and test rides carried out to ensure you have a bike that is exactly as described, “in full working condition”.
🚲 🚲 🚲 🚲 🚲 🚲 TORINO SR2
The Claud Butler Torino SR2 Road Bike has been completely re-designed, the Torino road bikes are more comprehensive than ever before. Featuring 6061 Hydro-formed Aluminium tubing, Carbon fibre fork, Shimano Claris gears and Tektro dual pivot caliper brakes make this bike extremely lightweight with its smooth and reliable drivetrain alongside powerful and efficient braking power.
The frame is both lightweight and sleek with its hidden internal rear brake cable routing and beautiful metallic pearlescent white and blue paintwork.
Owned by a family member who is a cycle mechanic, this high spec road bike is in excellent condition and has been meticulously maintained and looked after. It has always been stored indoors and only used occasionally in the summer months, showing minimal signs of use with the exception of a few very minor marks here or there (please see images). It has just had a complete service prior to listing including a new rear wheel with Shimano hub and a FREE 16-point safety check carried out on it for your peace of mind.
• 21″ / 53cm Frame (medium/large) with 700c wheels,
• 16 Speed Claris STI shifters,
• Shimano Claris front and rear derailleurs,
• Shimano removable rear cassette (freehub type),
• Stunning metallic pearlescent white and blue paintwork (has to been seen to be truly appreciated),
• Carbon road fork,
• Lightweight Aluminium frame at only ~10.4 kg,
• 700c Lightweight doublewall wheels,
• Upgraded comfortable and fast 700 x 28c Schwalbe Marathon GreenGuard city / road tyres with high puncture resistance and reflective side walls,
• Tekro dual pivot caliper brakes,
• Quick release hubs front and rear,
• Maintenance free sealed bottom bracket bearings,
• Exile alloy stem and compact road bars,
• Internal rear brake cable routing,
• Cycle bell fitted,
• Large display multi function cycle computer set up and fitted,
• New lightweight pedals and toe clips fitted,
• Upgraded / complete New rear wheel fitted, with new Shimano hub, freehub body, bearings, hollow axle and skewer,
• The bike is complete all setup and ready to ride.
WORK CARRIED OUT:
• Complete service with lubrication of all major components including front and rear derailleur, gear shifters and brake pivots.
• Both brake cables have been checked / adjusted.
• Both gear cables have been checked / adjusted.
• All gears have been tuned to shift nicely.
• Both wheel rims have been de-glazed / cleaned which helps increase braking performance.
• Brakes are sharp and work efficiently with plenty of compound left on the pads.
• Wheel, Crank, and Headset bearings have been checked and adjusted where needed.
• New pedals fitted.
• New complete, doublewall rear wheel fitted.
• The above service includes a complete drivetrain check and lubrication.
• A 16 point safety check has also been carried out inspecting all major components of the bike including headset, handlebars, brakes, gears/drivetrain, crank shaft (bottom bracket), cables and wheel hubs/wheel nuts etc.
This bike is ready to ride away!
** Retailed for £599! **
Please click this link to see the original list price
You probably won’t find another 2015 – SR2 in such an excellent well maintained condition.
You are getting a lot of bike for your money and will not be disappointed.
The bike MUST be collected within 10 days of auction end.
Please note: unfortunately we can’t deliver this bike due to having insufficient packaging.
If you choose to purchase / collect the bike in person, it will already be set-up and ready to ride.
Payment via PayPal although cash on collection is accepted.
** please see bottom of listing for more detailed information **
** Please note: This bike is not new and although a service and safety check has been carried out there will be signs of use like scuffs/stone chips and general wear and tear as you would expect from a used bike. (see pics for more detail) **
📐 SPECIFICATIONS 📐
Number of gears:
• 16 speed (2×8),
• Shimano Claris STI
• Shimano 2400 Claris front & rear mechs
• FSA compact 34/50T,
• Shimano 8-speed removeable cassette, 12-36T
• Carbon fibre fork
• 21″ / 53cm (M/Large)
• 6061 T4 T6 Hydroformed aluminium racing frame
• ~10.4 kg
• Beautiful metallic pearlescent white and blue
• Aluminum, Double Wall, 32 spoke
• 700 X 28c
• Schwalbe Marathon GreeGuard city / road tyres with heavy duty puncture resistance
• Tektro alloy dual pivot with alloy levers
Brake pad condition:
• Plenty of compound remaining
• Minimal wear / excellent condition
• Sealed Cartridge Bearings,
• Yes, (full service carried out)
Seat height adjustment:
• 34″ – 41″ (measured from ground to seat)
Approximate size guide:
• for 21″ frame = ~ 5’7″ to 6′
• Very high spec, extremely lightweight and fast road bike, well maintained / serviced, all setup and ready to ride!
😃 ITEM CONDITION 😃
Excellent condition. In full working order. The bike has been very well looked after. It has always been stored indoors and only used occasionally in the summer months, showing minimal signs of usePlease note: although a service and safety check has been carried out there will be signs of use like scuffs/stone chips and general wear and tear as you would expect from a used bike. (please see pics for more information)
** Please Note: BIKE DISPLAY STAND NOT INCLUDED **
** SEE PICTURES FOR MORE INFORMATION **
** Pictures are of actual sale **
⚠ Notice to other eBay sellers: Please do not copy, use or reproduce any part of this listing (including text / images) otherwise you WILL be reported to eBay for Copyright Infringement!
PLEASE READ! – IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
Bidder & Buyer Requirements* If you have less than 5 Positive Feedback PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST before making a bid or clicking “Buy It Now” otherwise your bid / transaction may be cancelled!* By “Bidding” or clicking “Buy It Now” you agree to fully understanding / reading my listing thoroughly.
Payment & Delivery OptionsPayment via PayPal. If you wish to collect the item I will only accept Cash on Collection, Payment or arrangement for collection MUST be made within 2 days of auction end.
Delivery:Collection Only, unfortunately we can’t deliver this bike due to having insufficient packaging.
Collection:If you are collecting the bike, it will be assembled / set-up and ready to ride. The bike can easily be transported in most cars and we can help you load it in if need be. Collection from the CO4 area, near the Hythe Railway Station in Colchester, Essex.
PLEASE NOTE: This bike is advertised locally, so if sold elsewhere the listing will be ended accordingly.
PLEASE BE AWARE: All items I sell are security marked and serial numbers have been recorded for security purposes.
Serious Bidders / Buyers only please,
Feel free to ask any questions and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Please view my other Items for Sale 😉
Thanks for looking at my item!
© Copyright 2020
Current Price: £349.99
This 10 Kg Claud Butler Torino Sr2 Cbr Aluminium Road Racing Bike Cycle Bicycle 700c is being sold on eBay by 7711phyllis from COLCHESTER, CO4 ***