1992 SPECIALIZED ALLEZ COMP Road Bike.
Made using Specialized’s direct drive cro-mo custom butted tubing, And a Specialized direct drive aluminium fork.
Has a couple of paint chips here and there (photographed) but overall there are no dents in the frame, and the bike is solid strong and rides very well. The bike is nearly 30 years old now and with love and care would likely last another 30 years…
Seat Tube – 58 cm
Top Tube – 57c-c
Head Tube – 15cm
The bike has been fully overhauled with a more modern SHIMANO ULTEGRA GROUPSET, New brake pads and break/ gear cabling, A Shimano RS11 racing wheelset and running 23mm Hutchinson gum wall tyres with new CINELLI natural cork bar tape…
Complete SHIMANO ULTEGRA 6500 GROUPSET including …
– ULTEGRA 6500 ergo shifters / brake levers
– ULTEGRA 6500 Front/Rear Brake (new pads)
– ULTEGRA 6500 Rear derailleur
– ULTEGRA 6500 Front derailleur
– ULTEGRA 6500 Crankset 52/39 (TA Specialites red anodised chainrings)
– ULTEGRA 6500 9 speed cassette 12/13/14/15/16/17/19/21/23
– Vintage Cinelli Stem (oval stamp)
– Cinelli 65 – 42 CRITERIUM Drop bars wrapped in Cinelli natural cork bar tape
– Vintage TURBO Saddle
– Just built during lockdown and rides like a dream the bike is clean and has
new Cinelli cork tape
new cables (internals and sleeves) (for brakes and gears)
new brake pads
Fine Tuned ready to ride.
Current Price: £650.00
This 1992 Vintage Specialized Allez Comp Road Race Bike Ultegra Upgraded is being sold on eBay by mo796836 from London, N14 ***