1995 Specialized M2 Pro Road Bike.
Made using Specialized’s 6061 alloy tubing reinforced with aluminum oxide ceramic particulate known as their Metal matrix, And a Specialized direct drive aluminium fork.
Marketed as an ‘M2’, this is one of few specialized bike models actually made in the USA so is a very rare bike and cost around $2000 new back in 1995.
Has a couple of paint chips here and there (photographed) but overall there are no dents in the frame, and the bike is solid strong and rides very well.
Seat Tube – 64cm c-c
Top Tube – 58cm c-c
Head Tube – 19cm
The bike’s running PIRELLI P-ZERO VELO 28 mm gum wall tyres.
MAVIC Reflex SUP rims clinchers with Campagnolo wheel hubs and QR campy skewers
Complete CAMPAGNOLO SETUP including …
– Campagnolo Veloce ergo shifters / brake levers
– Campagnolo Athena Front/Rear Brake
– Campagnolo Mirage Rear derailleur
– Campagnolo Chorus Front derailleur
– Campagnolo Chorus Crankset 53/42
– Campagnolo clip in pedals
– Campagnolo 8 speed cassette 12/13/14/15/17/19/21/23
– Cinelli 1A Stem
– Cinelli 65 – 42 CRITERIUM Drop bars wrapped in Cinelli natural cork bar tape
– Saddle is VELO QR titanium alloy
– Titanium derailer hanger
– Titanium seat clamp
– Rebuilt this summer during lockdown and rides like a dream the bike is clean and has
new cork tape
new cables (internals and sleeves) (for brakes and gears)
Fine Tuned ready to ride.
Current Price: £950.00
This 1995 Specialized M2 Road Race Bike is being sold on eBay by mo796836 from London, N14 ***