2015 Cannondale Supersix Evo Carbon Fibre Road Bike – Medium (54cm)
In very good condition, this Cannodale Supersix Evo Carbon Road Racing Bike (54cm frame). has recently been equipped with Campagnolo Eurus super-light alloy wheels, Continental GP5000 25c tyres & Supersonic tubes. It has also had an FSA Gossamer 70mm stem, FSA Carbon Steerer Compressor, an FSA SLK Carbon seat post equipped along with a Selle Italia C2 Gelfow Racing saddle, there are also Kool Stop Extreme Wet-Weather brake pads on the rear, which have really improved the braking performance from the standard shimano ones.
Also has a brand new pair of Deda Elementi Superleggera Carbon handlebars, wrapped in Cinelli Caliedo tape; using internal routing along the bar with fresh inner & outer gear/brake cables. Along with this, the bike just had a new FSA K-Force Pro Team 11-speed chain installed with two new FSA Road 7075-T6 alloy chainrings (48/34t), reduced from 52/36t for better hill climbing and a slightly closer ratio. The rear cassette has also been upgraded to an Ultegra 11-30t making the final climbing gear slightly easier to pedal than the standard 28t cassette. A pair of Shimano 105 SPD Pedals are also included in the sale.
The bike weighs 7.7Kg, which is a reduction of almost 1 kilogram from standard and it has always maintained to a very high standard. The bike has had well over £1000 spent on it from new and has slowly changed over the time I’ve owned it into a super comfortable hill climbing sportive, I am confident the new owner will be extremely pleased with it’s performance. Please see pics for details and read on for a listed specification.
• Frame: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PressFit BB30
“Cannondale’s carbon construction method uses precisely placed high modulus fibers over a base of high strength fibers to deliver extreme light weight and perfectly tuned stiffness, without sacrificing strength.”
SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension
“Subtle flex zones built into the chainstays, seatstays and seattube allow the rear wheel to track the ground, improving speed, handling and comfort. Tuned to work with the SPEED SAVE Fork.”
“Smaller diameter frame tubes means less frontal area and less drag than the oversized competition, without the added weight and harsh ride of aero frames.”
• Fork: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, 1-1/8″ to 1-1/4″ steerer
• Crank: FSA Gossamer Pro, 172.5mm BB30, 48/34t*
• Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PF30
• Shifters: Shimano 105 5800
• Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-30t, 11-speed*
• Chain: FSA KForce Pro Team, 11-speed*
• Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, braze-on
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
• Wheels: Campagnolo Eurus Mega G3 700c Alloy*
• Tyre: Continental GP5000 Folding 700x25c*
• Pedals: Shimano 105 5800 Carbon Body SPD-SL*
• Brakes: Shimano 105 5800
• Handlebar: Deda Elementi Superleggera RHM Carbon 42cm*
• Stem: FSA Gossamer Alloy, 70mm 31.8, 7 deg.*
• Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4″ lower bearing, 25mm top cap
• Grips: Cinelli Caleido Black Bar Tape*
• Saddle: Selle Italia C2 Gelflow Racing*
• Seat Post: FSA SLK, Carbon, 27.2x320mm*
Thank you for visiting my page, please check out my other items for sale and come back soon for more!
1-Day Dispatch and APC Overnight Delivery.
Generally fast to respond to any messages. If you would like to know anymore information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Current Price: £1275.00
This Cannondale Supersix Evo 105 Carbon Fibre Road Racing Bike 700c – Medium (54cm) is being sold on eBay by unluckymirror from Carlisle, Cumbria, CA2***