Here we have a beautiful, Claud Butler Criterium Road Racing Bike made with Reynolds 531 tubing. The bike feels sturdy and you can tell it was made with quality components of the day.
– Classy looking metallic pink paint in MINT condition… there isn’t a scratch on it! The metallic green Claud Butler Criterium decals give it a nice contrast but these have faded a bit over the years. – – – – – The frame measures 22.5” on top tube (centre to centre) and 24.5” down tube (centre of bottom bracket to top)
– Sakae SR Road Champion Handlebars
– Exage Motion aero brake levers and brake calipers
– Exage 300EX cranks with Shimano Biospace Chainrings
– Exage 300EX front and rear mech
Recently serviced and ready to go! Brake cables replaced, gears tuned and new bar tape fitted. A top quality ride for the steel enthusiast!
Pick up from Colton, Leeds 15 or I can deliver locally. Cash on collection please. Alternatively I can post via parcelforce 48 which will cost £40.
Current Price: £225.00
This Claud Butler Criterium Vintage Steel Road Racing Bike- Vgc! is being sold on eBay by redolie from Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 ***