1988 Specialized Allez EPIC Road Bike.
Made using Specialized’s carbon fibre weave And a Specialized direct drive aluminium fork.
Has minor lacquer chips here and there but the bike is solid strong and rides very well.
Seat Tube – 60 cm c-c
Top Tube – 58cm c-c
Head Tube – 16.5 cm
Weight – 9kg
The bike’s running Brand new SCHWALBE Durano ETAPE tyres both front and rear
MAVIC Open SUP rim on rear, Front wheel is FIR EU90 with bladed radial flat spokes.
– Shimano 600 tricolor 8 speed shifters / brake levers
– Shimano 600 tricolor Brake set
– Shimano DURA – ACE 7402 Rear derailleur
– Shimano DURA – ACE 7402 Front derailleur
– Shimano DURA – ACE 7400 Crankset 52/40
– Standard pedals
– Shimano 8 speed Hyper glide cassette 12/13/14/15/17/19/21/23
– Cinelli 1A Stem
– Cinelli 65 – 42 CRITERIUM Drop bars wrapped with Reflective oil slick bar tape
– vintage TURBO saddle
– Rebuilt this summer during lockdown and rides like a dream the bike is clean and has not seen any miles since being rebuilt.
new cables (internals and sleeves) (for brakes and gears)
Fine Tuned ready to ride.
Current Price: £650.00
This Specialized Allez Epic Carbon Fibre Road Race Bike is being sold on eBay by mo796836 from London, N14 ***