This is my retro Bianchi Road Bike in the classic Celeste, unfortunately i am unsure of the model and specific age of the bike but I believe it’s mid 80’s, possibly either Trofeo, Nuovo or Alloro models. Selling as I haven’t used it in around 4 years and it deserves better.
-Frame measure 62cm from bottom bracket to top of seat stem
– Chromed steel painted frame (possible s/n 766502)
– Worn Weinman brake leaver covers
– Weinman brake leavers – Weinman type 500 brakes
– 3ttt podium handle bar
– Ofmega headset
– Shimano Z401 traction gear leavers
– Shimano front and rear derailleur – Ofmega crankset (52/42)
– 3ttt seat post
– Original Bianchi seat pad
– Bianchi bottle with after market bottle holder
– After market 700c rims with Shimano Parralax hubs (ORIGINAL RIMS/HUBS/CASSETTE INCLUDED AND IN WORKING ORDER)
Few marks on frame where you can see throw chrome frame underneath, it’s not in bad condition for age.
Any questions please message me.
Current Price: £300.00
This Vintage 62cm Bianchi Road Racing Bike L’eroica is being sold on eBay by uk-2010 from Southampton, SO31 1EX