Here we have a lovely looking vintage 1980’s/ 1990’s Raleigh Zenith Steel Road Bike in excellent , refurbished condition. I have taken time to clean approx 30 years of grease from the bike, de-rust some parts and replace others… keeping everything in line with the original spec.
– A very clean looking silver to white shade painted frame with black decals… the paintwork is neat with relatively few blemishes. As expected from a vintage bikes there are a few stone chips here and there but no dings or dents. Measures effective 22”top tube (centre to centre) and 21” seat tube (centre of bottom bracket to top).
– 700c wheels with Quando hubs that I’ve recently serviced, black rims and black spokes, shod with brand new gum wall tyres. The black spokes have some discolouration, slight surface rusting and some places where the paint has come off. This is purely cosmetic but I thought I should mention it.
– Sachs Huret front derailleur and braze-on mounted Sachs Huret downtube shifters.
– Shimano Deore 5 speed rear shifter.
– Bottom bracket and headset bearings feel smooth.
– Custom stem.
– Sakae SA crankset
– Nice alloy pedals with Christophe Tie Clips and black leather straps.
– Weinmann Semi Automatic Brake Caliper and Weinmann Brake levers.
– Handlebars stamped with the Raleigh Phoenix symbol and white Raleigh Saddle.
– New, old stock, Black & White fade bar tape.
I have given the bike a test ride and it rides really nice… ready for a new home!
Pick up from Leeds 15 with cash on collection please.
I can post with Parcelforce 48 hour delivery… please message for price.
Current Price: £185.00
This Vintage Raleigh Zenith Steel Road Racing Bike is being sold on eBay by redolie from Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 ***