Here we have a Vintage, Steel, Raleigh Mercury Road Racing Bike in immaculate condition.
The bike measures 23” centre to centre) on the top tube and 25” on the seat tube (centre of bb to top). It’s a big bike!
Prior to sale the bike has been fully refurbished, meticulously cleansed, gears and brakes have been tweaked and new bar tape and new tyres have been fitted.
– Painted in a wonderful pink and white paint scheme with purple decals.
– New Tyres.
– Shinano front derailleur and Shimano SIS indexes down shifters and rear derailleur, so that each gear “clicks “ into place.
– Custom double crankset, 12 speed.
– Lovely Raleigh handlebars with the Phoenix emblem.
– New Bluemells white bar tape.
– Weinmann brake callipers and Weinmann safety levers so you can brake without going into the drops… great whilst in traffic!
– Rolls Turbo Saddle in Black leather.
– comfortable body fit saddle.
– Pedals with toe clips.
The bike is in amazing condition for it’s age and has been meticulously looked after. Everything works as it should and it’s now ready to ride!
Pick up from Leeds 15 with payment on collection. I can send via parcelforce 48 although I would ask for payment to be made by bank transfer and not though PayPal first.
Current Price: £180.00
This Vintage, Steel, Raleigh Mercury Road Racing Bike, Xl, 25” Seat Tube, Mint! is being sold on eBay by redolie from Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 ***